Thursday 10 March 2011

If you're reading this, then you've too much time on your hands...

Yes, I've been deceived into giving up my life savings in order to aid fully fictitious Ethiopian princesses. Yes, I've been forced to jump through flaming hoops at gunpoint. And yes, I've even had that extremely uncomfortable conversation with my exceptionally traditional Asian father about how we "might have a new addition to the family". However, nothing in my repertoire of unpleasant experiences could have prepared me for this: being strong-armed into blogging my thoughts. I didn't even know "blogging" was a verb... That's all besides the point. I have been issued a challenge, specifically the 10 Day Blog Challenge, and like all the previous challenges I have faced so far in my life, I shall rise up to meet it with honour and determination. The topics of the 10 Day Challenge are as follows:


Day 1 – Ten things you want to say to 10 different people right now
Day 2 – Nine things about yourself
Day 3 – Eight ways to win your heart
Day 4 – Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day 5 – Six things you wish you could change or wish you’d never done
Day 6 – Five people who mean a lot to you
Day 7 – Four turn offs
Day 8 – Three turn ons
Day 9 – Two smileys that describe your life right now
Day 10 – One confession


Oh, and also like all other challenges that I have faced so far in my life, I shall rise up to meet it tomorrow. Or sometime in the near future. Commander JerBear signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Will you also have a JerBear Countdown before each episo- I mean, before each blog post? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog some more :) I was excited to read it.. then you failed to deliver :( Hahaha jk.

    ReplyDelete