wait only as long as it takes for you realize that the one who has to make the changes you want to see happen is yourself.
Day 4 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1) Whether or not I'm forgetting something. Like now. I can't shake the feeling that there's something I should be doing instead of blogging... Oh well.
2) Julez and the state of my carpet (when I'm not home).
3) Food, my all-time favorite daydream subject.
4) Sex. According to statistics, men think about sex thirteen times a day!
5) Flatulence. Coincidentally, thirteen is also a person's average number of farts per day. In order to maintain efficiency, I have trained my mind through enormous amounts of self discipline and sheer willpower to think about sex whenever I break wind. This is another testament of my multitasking abilities.
6) God and whether or not what I am doing would be pleasing to Him, which keeps me out of trouble. Most of the time...
7) You ^.~
Oh! Excuse me, I just farted, so..... Commander JerBear signing off.